A Specials Day
Nathan: I made 3 giant volcanoes out of woodchip.
Chandler: I played football today.
Brandon: I liked library and tech.
WhitneyM: I liked it when Ms. Winnie shared her personal flag.
Isabel: We had spanish, tech and library.
Taylor: Lunch and recess... I liked it.
Paige: I ran through big crowds.
Sam: I got a new book from Library, called James and the Giant Peach.
Everybody thinks its a great book.
Brighton: I liked buddy reading
AlexA: I learned how to ride a bike.
Katie: Me and Sariah read I spy.
WhitneyC: I liked workshop.
Chandler: I played football today.
Brandon: I liked library and tech.
WhitneyM: I liked it when Ms. Winnie shared her personal flag.
Isabel: We had spanish, tech and library.
Taylor: Lunch and recess... I liked it.
Paige: I ran through big crowds.
Sam: I got a new book from Library, called James and the Giant Peach.
Everybody thinks its a great book.
Brighton: I liked buddy reading
AlexA: I learned how to ride a bike.
Katie: Me and Sariah read I spy.
WhitneyC: I liked workshop.
Comments
Post a Comment